Wednesday, July 28, 2010

I Think I've Given Up On Sleeping in Augusta

I'm sweaty all the time. My palms have stopped though. I think it was just a phase they were going through. Gross.
It was making for challenging Wii experiences.. those two times I've played one of those in the past year.

You ever look down at the swim trunks you're wearing and think "I didn't go swimming today. I didn't intend to go swimming today. I was wearing normal shorts earlier." It happens.

Even if you're not feelin' this just make it to 1:30.

What if I had a mullet? Not like a crazy mullet; like a Gary mullet. I could make it into a normal haircut by the time I see my parents again next (most likely being Thanksgiving). I think I might. I could always buzz it if I didn't like it.

We need more ice cream in this place. I go through a tub in three days. Clockwork.

Last night I was talking to Momma and I said, "Momma, do you know how funny I am?" She just looked at me. "Momma, I think I'm about the funniest." She still just kinda stared at me, trying to see where I was going with this. "Momma, I'd say it's a pretty safe bet that I'm the funniest person alive."
She kept her stare while she told me, "Jimmy I don't think you're funny at all."
Then I rolled around on the floor laughing about how funny I was.

I played frisbee today with some guys from my high school. It was too hot so we ended up all just sitting in the shade and complaining about everything. I liked it a lot.

Here're some things around me right now:


Toby "Prince Champion" Bullock a.k.a. "His Liege"
Likes: Squirrels, Momma, Frequent Napping, Napping on Top of Jimmy When He's Napping, Everyone, Breathing Heavily, Daily Walks, Scratches
Dislikes: How Itchy He Is, Being Separated From Momma, Flash Photography While Napping, Most Other Dogs

This is my swoll finger. Frisbee is tough sometimes.

This is my view to the right. Items from left to right: drumsticks, one of many steins from somewhere sometime, Coach's Award, various CDs (noted Maladroit and Through Being Cool), Senior Athlete Award, more running accolades, ceramic domo kun.

I really thought I had something when I started writing this. Nope. Wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment