I'm overlooking a giant lake right now. I'm sitting on a porch outside nearly three floors above the water. We came down to Greensboro and had a great time. Being out on the water is the closest thing you get to big skies in the East. Am I supposed to capitalize that? Man, I don't care.
We get a porch next year. Nothing like this obviously but I still need to learn to take advantage. I'm incredibly excited about this coming year. I've said it before but I really think that one of the main reasons I did so badly this year was that I wasn't comfortable at home. This year won't be like that. Why? Because I've already lived with these guys and know that we get each other. Not only that.. it'll just be comfortable. I'll like going home and all that
This coming fall I'm taking a classes I've never taken. Actually, the only thing that's even close to anything I've taken is some dumb multicultural class that I'm taking for solely that requirement.
This turned out to be even more vacuous than I'd imagined.
No comments:
Post a Comment