Thursday, July 22, 2010

Back to the Apartment, We Want to Sleep

Let's live on a lake.
Where we swim all the time.
Where we drink to forget our sunburns and worries.
Where the piano plays itself great Disney songs.
Let's live on a lake.

I want a job at Lowe's. They just posted a bunch of new help wanted things and I've submitted resumes and alla that so hopefully that'll work out. I know a decent amount about home fixin' and getting paid to learn more about it or whatever should wouldn't hurt.

Things to get when I have a job:
clippers
summer shoes
computer battery

Stop reading this. It's embarrassing how empty this is.
Go Spain.. or whatever. Man, no one else cares about soccer. Alex cares.
"Hey Alex, go Spain."
"Wh- yeah."

1 comment:

  1. Lowe's is hiring?! Which one? I need a job. I could be an expert paint sample assistant.

    ReplyDelete