Monday, August 2, 2010

Augusta, Toby at Side

We pick up exactly where we leave off; any relationship. Physical disconnect does nothing to one that's strong enough. I literally hadn't talked to any of the people I hung out with yesterday in 8 months. No change. Same lame jokes. Same lame guys. I love it.
It's nice knowing it can be like this.

John brought over some homebrew that he claimed was relatively easy to figure out. I'm down for trying my hand at it. I doubt I will. I doubt I'll do most of the stuff I claim to want to do. This way I am totally unabashed in making outlandish goals for myself.
I don't like to make those hollow blog points but I always end up doing it. Who the fuck gives a crap about that last statement.

At the beginning of every semester I think "this'll be the one" or some bs turn-my-life-around-for-the-better thought. It's panned out once. And even in that panning out it was inevitably frivolous. But.. but this one could be it.

"Well, did it work for those people?"
"No. It never does. I mean these people delude themselves into thinking it might. But.. but it might work for us."

Yowza.

No comments:

Post a Comment