I don't like it how every goes to places for study abroad or on trips or whatever and then proceeds to talk about and make facebook statuses about "[whatever place] withdrawal" or similar thoughts. You went to a cool place and now you're not there. We all miss places/people/things.
David and John gave me the best idea last night. I need to make a pact with someone who knows my facebook password to delete it if I ever die. I don't need a bunch of "Hey, I was eating a sandwich today and thought about how you liked to eat sandwiches" posts.
I went to an actually fun trivia night yesterday. We were in third going into the final question but couldn't think of Tim Curry's name in Rocky Horror. Frank N. Furter. It didn't help that we were playing who can drink the most pitchers by himself game.
New computer battery.
No comments:
Post a Comment