Saturday, September 25, 2010

Well, how did I get here?

I think I'm gonna try school.
I think I'm gonna try therapy too. That part's not important, I just need to clear my head somewhat. The good and positive thing to come from this is school.

Need to learn me some:
Java.
Portuguese.
Study habits.
Critical thinking.
How to try.
Self-worth.

Hahaha, get it? Everyone hates notes that are self-deprecating and fishing for "hey, you're alright guy" comments?

Conform to the norm. Be part of the herd--the flock--the school. You're a fish. You have 8,562 scales. Just because the guy next to you has 8,490 and 8,621 next to him doesn't mean you're an individual. You know who cares about those hundred scales when they're gutting a fish? You're no different. You think and that makes you think you're different. You imagine solipsism. You're just a narcissist.
Speak in some more Goddamned third person.

I did not anticipate this to come out so cynically.

No comments:

Post a Comment